A point-of-quote or point-of-sale risk tool, designed to deliver an enriched claims history to help detect fraud. Insurers can enrich their internal data with the widest range of external sources.
Making trusted data available at the point-of-quote and point-of-sale provides customers with efficient data streamlining, supporting the underwriting and pricing process whilst reducing the risk of fraud at the earliest stage.
By enriching insurers’ internal data with the widest range of external sources, including household, motor and personal injury claims data, supplying identity verification, linked addresses, vehicle verification, and property attributes, our solution provides a comprehensive risk validation. Additionally, the service can be tailored to specific underwriting processes and deliver predictive risk indicators which can then be integrated in insurers’ back office systems. Thanks to machine learning techniques, these predictive indicators can evolve and adapt to reflect the behaviour of fraudsters and help to block them dynamically.
- Results and insights delivered in real-time, processing and analysing a high volume of data.
- Output and delivery of risk indicators and data enrichment.
- Informed decisions can be made at a very early stage thanks to the combination of a wide range of internal and external data sources.
- High level of data source customisation and added-value analytical tools available.
- Inherent flexibility and machine learning capability deliver a solution which can evolve with an insurer’s business and counter fraud strategies.
- Operational savings due to accurate and comprehensive data analysis, which will improve pricing accuracy and help identify fraud at point-of-quote and point-of-sale, protecting profit.